SOCIALFINTECH.ORG TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://www.socialfintech.org website (the “Platform” or “Site”) operated by PROYECTOS FINVALIA S.L. (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA. In order to comply with the information duty stated by the article 10 of Spanish Law No. 34/2002 of July 11, 2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform of the following data: PROYECTOS FINVALIA S.L. is registered in Spain under the Tax ID Code (CIF) No. B87028056 and located in CALLE SERRANO No. 57, 28006 MADRID, SPAIN.
2.USE OF THE WEBSITE. A user of the Platform or Site, whether as a registered user or a non-registered user just browsing the Site, is hereinafter referred to as a “User,” or collectively, the “Users”. You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or PROYECTOS FINVALIA S.L. or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
3. PURPOSE. The socialfintech.org site has been created to offer its users the possibility of finding social companies within the fintech (financial technology) industry, connect with them and stay updated with the latest social fintech news.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. Socialfintech.org and its licensors reserve all rights, title, ownership and interest in and to copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade secrets, patents and any other rights to intellectual property, recognized in any jurisdiction.
5. DATA PROTECTION. We comply with the stated in the Spanish Law No. 15/1999 of 13 of December, 1999 on Personal Data Protection (LOPD) and any other current related regulation. Users are hereby informed that any personal data requested in our subscription forms shall be added to the personal data files owned and controlled by socialfintech.org. When users fill in these forms with the personal data requested or send us an email with it, they expressly authorize and consent to socialfintech.org to handle and add to its files the personal data provided and all the data generated from participation in or use of the different products and services offered on this website. Socialfintech.org informs of the possibility of exercising rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org or address CALLE SERRANO No. 57, 28009 MADRID, SPAIN.
All the data will be processed with confidentiality and in accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal data, and that our files are legally registered at the Spanish Agency of Data Protection (AEPD).
6. DISCLOSURE OF DATA. You expressly authorize us to make your personal data known – unless we are instructed otherwise- solely in the following cases:
a) To the companies within Proyectos Finvalia S.L., particularly in connection with investment opportunities.
b) Through being members of our community, users consent to their identifying data, information, and image being accessible to relevant members of the community to the user with the purpose to connect them for further business and mentorship opportunities
By accepting this clause, you acknowledge being informed of the provisions of Article 27 of the Spanish Law on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) concerning notification of the first instance of data being disclosed to a particular third party.
7. INFORMATION. The information available in our Site is always provided in good faith. This information is considered correct when it is published on our Platform. However, we don’t guarantee that such information is comprehensive or accurate. The information is provided on the condition that the receiving users can determine their interest for a specific purpose before use. Under no circumstances will we accept liability for injury arising from reliance on the said Information, its use or use of a product to which it refers.
8. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. The Site may provide links to other websites and resources on the Internet, but we have no control over such sites and resources and socialfintehch.org is not responsible for and does not endorse such sites. Any dealings you have with third parties found while using our site are between you and the third party, and you agree that socialfintehch.org is not liable for any loss or claim that you may have against any such third party.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Proyectos Finvalia S.L. will not be liable to you in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss, for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
10. VARIATION OF TERMS. Socialfintech.org may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website.
11. GOVERNING AND JURISDICTION. These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Spain and the EU, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Madrid.
12. CONTACT DETAILS. You may direct any questions concerning conditions of use of the Site by e-mail to email@example.com or by mail to the following address: Proyectos Finvalia S.L. Calle Serrano No. 57, 28006 Madrid, Spain.